OAON Farmers Market Resources
Vendors who sell food will need to acquire a Temporary Food Permit
Applications are to be made in person between 8:00am and 4:00pm.
Applications must be submitted at least two (2) business days in advance.
You may complete the application here and print a copy for submission.
Applicants must provide the following:
- Vendor’s license from the License Collector’s Office
- If within a festival zone, you must have approval from the event organizer
- Permit application fees are based on the type of temporary food permit.
- For fee structure, please visit Temporary Food Permit Application Instructions.
- Applicant will be asked to provide photo identification